Featured post

Chapter 1: No-one gets any older

No-one gets any older A thank you message to all the students I have taught over 35 years......

Monday 28 September 2015

Mike Larkin Video Diary 2015: Introduction


Introduction
This is the first in a series of videos taken from my video diary over the last academic year at Queen's University of Belfast. This was my last year teaching at Queens after 35 years without a break.
I have retired early to devote more of my efforts to campaigning for students from lower income backgrounds - as I was - to achieve their right potential in education. This is a pivotal time of change in our Higher Education system.
I have hundreds of video clips and comments saved and this is an attempt to select some to yield a record of what life was like for one academic in higher education at this time.

Chapter 1: No-one gets any older
Chapter 2: Nothing is what it seems
Chapter 3: Surprising discoveries: Uncovering the unknown
Chapter 4: The parallel world of UCU
Chapter 5: Unseen but not unheard
Chapter 6: Reflections in the Mournes

No comments:

Post a Comment